Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The first Uni post

So here I am. In halls. Writing at a table. I know, table eh. Pretty swish.

I don’t really have anything to say due to the fact that there only appears to be me and the staff in halls. Oh that’s not true. There is some….thing in the halls that’s playing music. BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT!? (Answers that this may be another student shall be ignored.)

They haven’t set the televison signal up yet so I have a useless box. Not even working in the common room. I’m going to miss….well nothing’s on. And I don’t know if the halls get Sky. Oh well.

Other students move in on Saturday which means I have two full days of disability training to look forward to.

On Friday, Special Guest Speaker…THE LIBRARY LOANS SUPERVISOR! Whooooo!

As well as a fun talk on “Helping you to help yourself”.


Please say this experience is going to get fun at some point. No, really. I love not being able to use Skype and having to download podcast by hand. Yes literal hand. I have to go to the podcasters and say “Please might I have your podcasts?” And they say “You wantsz poddycasts”. So I run away crying like a girl.

True story!

So yeah. Nothing is happening.

Yeah.

So.

Good Lord I can’t stop.

Anyway, I shall write when something happens.

No comments: