Saturday, December 02, 2006

Welcome

So what’s all this then? A new blog! Well, ain’t that swell!

Yes, I have left the gentlemen aphorist pename behind. The blog had just got cluttered with a game that no one could follow and I had got bored.

So here we are. Brand new clean blog.

So what have I been up to since leaving my blog?

* I’ve acted in a play. Teechers. It went down with great applause and much shaking of hands. All thanks to me of course. I did everything. Even the stuff I didn’t do! But you may read of that in the next post!
* I began to write fanfiction for a forum. It keeps the brain ticking over and I think I bring something to it. The play has stopped me but you just wait for my 34-chapter epic about House and The Doctor making sweet HoYay! love.

Those are the two biggest things. Now what did I intend with this blog? I’m going to do what it says on the tin!

Commentary on my life and disjointed tales of DOOOM! And you get to read it!

Lucky you!

No comments: